Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bliss..

So last night was awesome.
Went to Royal Bliss at Port O' Call. Before that I went to some restaurant called The Bakery with my best friend from elementary school and his girlfriend. 

So I'm eating at this bakery and I'm already way trashed. In my drunken haze I made the decision that when I open my own shop, I'm only making baked goods and cheese. I really want to make my own cheese. I think human milk cheese.

So about 9:30 we go down to Port. Oh I don't have my ticket because I was way too lazy to buy one ahead of time and the show sold out. So my friend's girlfriend gives me her ticket and she totally hustles her way in. I feel bad ripping Port off especially in their current situation but fuck em. Kylee hustles like it's going out of style!

Dance Dance Dance.. Drink.. listen to opening bands.. drank some more. 
Bliss was amazing. Saw some guy headbutt some other guy like 10 times.. Got my blood pressure up. I'm really starting to hate my friends and their inability to ever hook me up on dates.

Concert was great. No chicas really.  Lets see how the rest of the weekend plays out, still early!

4 comments:

Voice said...

Who the hell even thinks about human milk cheese?

Eyeke said...

JMC does
I bet it's so good! I dated a chick who swore breast milk was the best thing ever. her ex husband was obsessed with it. he wanted to put it on his cheerios. I almost wanted to knock her up to find out.

Voice said...

There is nothing socially accetable about your comment. Not to say that being socially accepted is the end all be all of how we need to act but DAMN why would ANYONE say that on a date?

Anonymous said...

I've tasted breast milk... hung out with this gal that said she had a kid. So i take her home at the end of the night and we're fooling around... So im sittin there and suckin on some boobage and *skweert* A mouth full of breast milk. I was wondering why they were so solid for being naturals. Guess next time a gal tells me she had a kid ill be sure to make sure she doesnt say "i *just* had a kid" Not bad lookin at all though, dropped the baby fat right off!

Anyway did i mention it wasnt that bad tasting. When john makes human milk cheese, I dubbs the first taste test.