Had more KimberLee drama today, I only bring it up because I want to show that I didn't let it affect me. She dropped some bombshells in an attempt to spark conversation and I left it alone. Apparently she ran into Rafe and tried to cause drama. I dunno. Fuck her.
I think Rafe and I are buying new TVs. I definitely want to get a nice big screen before the draft party. Speaking of.. I need some peeps to start RSVPing for that bitch. By Monday the 20th you better know if you're in or out. I need to make up draft kits for everyone, and get food set up. So far I just have Nick and Rafe in for sure. I think a few other people may drop by like it's some sort of fucking housewarming party that you can just come and go as you please. No, it's the Draft. Sit your ass down, have a drink, and be prepared for a full day of the most fun you'll ever have.
I'm trying to get this man to come.

Yes.. that's the dreaded Bowl-o-Chili. Haven't hung out with him in a few years. He's like 350 pounds of insecurity and stuttering fun. Surprisingly enough.. his little brother is who April married. Ya, fuck.
Ran today again. Not exactly sure how I'm going to pull off working out on this new schedule but it's important so I'm gonna do it. Alright, better try to sleep or at least stop watching porn.
1 comment:
I am SO excited for EverQuest blogging.
Post a Comment