Sorry for not posting in a while. Really nothing going on. New schedule seems to keep me extremely busy and my normal posting time (11pmish) is spent eating dinner after work.
Atlanta was awesome. I learned a ton which translated into a ton of new taskings for me and I've been asked to take on more responsibility at work, without any pay increase of course.
Draft was lame. Majority of friends didn't show up. Those who did weren't drinking really so we just watched and hung out. One douchebag who will remain nameless decided to find out the first 10 picks before we started watching and felt the need to build suspense. He's lucky I didn't stab him.
Still running when I think of it. I ran Monday, not yesterday and probably not today.
KimberLee and I are doing okay. Better than expected really. She pisses me off hourly though because she just doesn't seem to give a shit. As long as I just shoot from the hip and do whatever comes up everything is fine. It's exactly like Kayla.
Gotta run. I'll try to get back into this. I'm not going out anymore so I'm not really living that exciting of life. sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you work friday nights?
This is your reminder to run. Ha ha
Jacksy had fun at the draft party.
Post a Comment