Saturday, April 11, 2009

Drop those pounds, Fatty!

So Adam, Jimmy K and I are going to have a little weight loss challenge.
We all weighed in, and whoever loses the lowest % of weight by May 11 has to buy the other two lunch. Yes, I realize that sounds counterproductive.

I'm down 20 pounds this year already, floating between 235 and 245. I weighed in at 241.
Adam came in at 215, Jimmy was 193. I've got to make up the most pounds to have a chance at winning. That's just the challenge I needed.

Anyone else who wants in let me know. we may have to change the payout if the group gets very big. :)

3 comments:

Voice said...

I will need encouragement or mockery on my blog, (shameless plug alert) ajourney2seemyfeet.blogspot.com

Feel free to poke fun at the short fat kid and his efforts.

Elena Loo said...

i may be interested in that. I'm afraid of my weigh in though.

Dani and Isaac said...

Good for you John! Striving to be healthier. You can come take my dogs for runs if you want. They will definately pull you around, I wouldn't recommend using rollar blades though....