So I've been pretty lazy about blogging. I apologize. Work has had my balls to the flame.
Few quick things. Tebow is coming back to the Gators, this is huge. Equally as huge Brandon Spikes is coming back. He was the QB of the Gator defense, which will be the best in the country next year. We lost Percy Harvin, but this actually helps us because some incoming recruits will be swayed with the extra playtime now available.
My dad had surgery on his foot today. Everything's good, and Eyekeblog wishes him a speedy recovery. He's one of our most loyal readers and commenters.
I won Employee of the Quarter for Q4 2008 today. Pretty excited. It's nice to be recognized by the Englands for my hard work. Those of you who know me will see this as the huge accomplishment I'm taking it for. I'd rather have an award than a raise any day.
This week has been pretty quiet. Just work and home. Schwarz is working on some date options for me, waiting for an update on them Adam.. any day now..
Going to Liquid Joe's right now to see Metal Gods. One of my best friends from HS who I haven't seen in 4 years is coming out. Taking him to the airport at 5am so work should be interesting tomorrow.
Weekend plans..
Probably sleep Friday night. Work all day Saturday then hit Keys on Main in hopes of some womenz which have been promised to me. Sunday I'll rest and do laundry.
I really want to watch The Big Lebowski right now. I must be drunk. It's only 7:45.. the night is young and somewhere a young lady is drinking too much and will wake up tomorrow morning asking herself what she was thinking..
I hope to be that mistake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck to your dad in surgery recovery, good luck with the womenz (plural) :) and have a great weekend Mr Award winner!
Congrats on the Q4-2008 EOQ Award.
Thanks for the warm wishes regarding my surgical enhanced extremity in your blog.
I am on the mend, it will take a while.
Are you committed to working next Saturday (24th). Jackson has a scouting thing & I'm not sure that I can go. It's OK if you can't, but he'd love it.
Congrats! (I'm finally catching up on your blog)
Post a Comment