So instead of eating lunch today at work, I took a nap.
But I dreamed about tivo'ing the super bowl and having it not record, and not really being upset because there is no way I will possibly give a fuck about any of the teams in the game this year.
It was nice to have a dream that didn't have any boobs in it for once.
Last night was rather entertaining. Went to the Lonestar, this dirty dive of a bar by work.. Got there about 6. Approximately 10 people from work showed up throughout the night, and made fun of me as I ate hot wings with a fork and did various other retarded things.
As people started leaving around 9.. I was just warming up. About this time is when I decided to give the brick wall a headbutt on my way to the bathroom, and then while taking a piss.. headbutt the wall another like 7 times just to validate to myself that I had done it the first time. I've still got an awesome cut on my head and it looked even cooler last night.
Shortly after this.. I started dancing with this 50+ year old lady, who's body was like a bag of gravel. whatevs though. Someone spilled beer on the table and I went to get a bar rag. On my way back to the table I noticed a table completely full of cougars. After wiping the beer up I went and sat in the middle of them, which is where I spent the rest of my night.
One of them thought I was 19. The youngest of them was 36. 3 of the 5 were decent looking with my beer goggles on. 1 was actually quite pretty. They said they had younger chicks that worked with them at Continental Airlines. They're like flight schedulers or something. Sounded good enough so I gave them my phone # and added them on facebook. If you're lucky enough to be my facebook friend you can check them out. They're the only cougars on there.
(Note: I have other older ladies on there, but those ones are dead sexy foxes, not cougars)
P gave me a ride home and now I'm here, staring at my awesome princess calendar.
Tonight is wide open. Still waiting on word back about going to Keys on Main for dueling pianos.. I'd rather go to Lumpy's or Spazmatics or even a house party but whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope your head is alright. Sounds like the night didn't end all that bad.
What hurts worse? Banging your head on a wall or a cartwheel to the head?
Post a Comment