Man it was good. I love tuna sandwiches. Seriously underrated as a food group.
Went to Lumpy's way too early today. Got there about 3, halfway thru the first quarter of the first game. Started drinking slowly til about 6 when everyone else showed up, then I turned on the full afterburners.
Had another large collection of good folks, highlighted by a cameo appearance by P Volk and Kimberly. They bailed just before my inevitable demise.
Panface was our waitress. She's got a boyfriend again, who's a complete asshole. I'm just waiting it out, trying not to ruin the small chance I have. She did, however, bring over a group of 4-5 drunk girls to our table and try to set us up. At the time I was way too angry to even care, so my boys jumped in and gobbled the girls up.
I did a ton of dancing. We got into the VIP with this group of girls, so we had a decent place to base from. I'm not scared to dance at all, and I think for a bigger guy I dance pretty well. Nothing like a black dude or even like P.. but I do okay.
Ran into a girl from high school also. She was the cheerleading captain of the class ahead of mine. She knew me but had no idea what my name was, she actually came up to me. Pretty frustrating. I dated a few of her friends and definitely should have been remembered. 10 years will do that to you I guess. I'm about 50 pounds heavier and in the wrong places.
Overall I'm calling the night a loss. Got to spend some time with the Tronruds and Will, which was definitely a win.. And I saw Panface.. but I just don't understand why girls avoid me like I have a cock on my face. Someone please tell me. Do I stink? I'm willing to accept that my breath is horrible, but no one has ever told me that.. someone please man up and tell me what the fuck is going on. Ugly girls were moving away from me. No matter how crowded the dance floor was I always ended up with room due to everyone clearing out. Please explain?
Anyways.. Saw 2 amazingly beautiful girls. Neither of them were getting any attention from anyone else. One looked like Posh spice, way short hair and gorgeous body. She smoked though so I kinda wrote her off. The other girl was a gorgeous blonde that I would have killed everyone in the place for. I danced with her a bit but didn't really make a move. Every of-age Ute was in the place, and probably a bunch of under-age ones. fuckers. They were serious cockblockers. I tried to just fit in with them and pass as one of the football players who could use a better diet. It worked pretty well. Brian Johnson was pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm with you on the girls thing dude. I know we don't smell, and your breath is fine. But seriously, the disgusted looks girls give when you look in their direction. It's like they just found out you finger banged their cat.
Tuna man,
You may be over-looking the fact that most people are dumb as hell.
I think this is the most reasonable explanation why women look away from you.
It may also be the tuna fish on your breath.
general rule is that chicks are just as if not more superficial than you are. no need to worry about what they appear to be thinking...
Post a Comment