So..
Staph infection is almost healed up. Now I'm just dealing with the side effects of the prescription which are actually more annoying but less deadly.
Funny Comic. Really no point to it but I could see myself doing something like this.Went and played basketball with my Singles Ward. Really sucked. Todd almost got in a fight in the church, and he's an RM. You can only imagine how I was acting. I'm embarrassed. We were considerring changing wards anyways, and we definitely will now.
Not sure where we're going to yet. Probably somewhere on the east side. I think it's a bad move for "Operation: Get Chicks" because there will be more pretty guys.. but I definitely fill a different niche than most so if a chick is looking for a guy like me, I doubt she'll find it over there.
Please don't make me define what "A guy like me" is.. not today.
They posted my picture in the hall for winning Employee of the Quarter. Horrible picture. I was wearing a sweater that was 3 sizes too small, hadn't shaved.. and one of my eyes is squinty. I wish I would have been prepared.
Mom flies back in Saturday. Not partying this weekend, need to go at least another week to get back on top of my budget. The way our pay works is kinda crazy, I set my budget up so all my play money is basically my bonus. The problem is.. I didn't wait til my bonus came before I started playing so I ended up screwing myself in other areas.
Things look good now, but I want to give it another week or two to get way ahead before I get back to my partying ways. I may just retire. I didn't get anything out of it that I want to keep anyways. I caught a few things I'd like to get rid of actually. LOL
Super bowl party at my dad's. Not realy a party persay, more just the fam hanging out and probably eating pizza. P is a big Steelers fan so he's the only person who'll even watch the game. I'm watching for the commercials.
I'm starting up my 30 day "Become a Pimp" Program on Monday. I got 10 days into it on my last blog before shutting it down. It was pretty entertaining and got me a few dates last time. I'm sure the last days are even better.
2 comments:
I love the comic.
Take a better picture already & replace the one on the wall.
The 30-day program really was a hit last time. Totally do it & blog away.
Come up early & we will go look for eagles.
Is that book like a Morgan Spurlock thingy?
Post a Comment