Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekend Post, served with Olive Garden



Mmm... 3 day old breadsticks are great.

Mom, stepdad and little bro Andrew flew out Friday morning for Disney Cruise in the Bahamas. I was supposed to go but never got my shit together to make it happen. I'm retarded. I really need to get my priorities straight.

Another big step in that process starts tomorrow. Todd Stewart and I are going to start attending a Single's Ward tomorrow. Even if not for the religious benefits.. at least I will have something to structure my Sundays around now that football is ending. Plus, it's another place to meet chicas that I don't work with.

Speaking of work chicas.. I think I have a new crush. No one would ever guess who which makes it awesome.. and she doesn't work directly with me so I don't have to deal with the drama of previous "shitting where I eat" situations. We'll see how it goes.


National Signing Day is February 4th. Huge day for all football fans. This year has been full of intrique. That's probably going to be my main focus for the next couple of weeks. Followed soon after by a full-time obsession with the NFL Draft.

Draft party this year is April 25th and 26th. Plan on attending mofos! We'll have the same usual crew plus hopefully a few more. Not sure on the venue yet, depends how many people are attending.
We'll have our first round drinking game and various other contest that we've developed over the years. Attendance is mandatory for some of you so don't try weaseling out.. I know you wouldn't even consider it.

Some of you are already backing out on our trip to Boise in March. I'm not going to mention names but it sounds like there's some more openings.. so if anyone is interested let me know. We're planning on going up and watching the opening weekend of basketball games in Boise, the weekend of March 20th.

I'm taking at least 2 weeks off from any partying. Budgeting sucks, and with P barely getting back on his feet it's been harder than I thought to cover everything. It's okay, my liver could probably use the break.

3 comments:

Voice said...

Give me more information on this trip in March. Good deal on the Sunday thing

Unknown said...

Your liver says thanks. I could hear it screaming from Farmington.
BTW, it told me that you could use a home brew.

Are we still going to talk budget?

I don't understand how the "full-time obsession with the NFL draft" can last all the way through March Madness. Football is the shiz.

Also, BTW, you will be wearing Mickey Mouse ears in Boise.

Eyeke said...

The liver is fine. You know better than anyone that it got a 24 year head start, it needed a good workout.

March Madness is my true love, but it's such a short term thing, and I really only go crazy for it the first weekend. After that I lose interest unless my Gators are in.

I'm excited for Disney Land. I need to start saving some money! I hope I don't have to kill any members of our party while we're there.