So.. Weekend was pretty lame. Went to Keys on Main Saturday. Should have gone with my gut and went to Spazmatics or Lumpy's. Then I would have known that Panface wasn't working Sunday and stayed home.
Instead.. I go sing a bunch of lame songs and try not to get in a fight. The girls I was with weren't so lucky, and KyLee totally swung at a chick. She's a thug. The girl was being way annoying though. I wanted to punch her too.
KyLee was supposed to bring all these hot girls to hook me up, except she only brought herself and Natalee. Both are hot but both have boyfriends so whatevs. Every other chick at Keys was either a dyke, with her boyfriend.. or beyond disinterest.
Sunday started pretty lame. Just rolled around the love sac naked, wrapped up in my slanket and played college football on my PS3. I'm considerring becoming a full-time gamer. I'd love to play NCAA Football professionally.. as long as i can do it from my couch.
Went to Lumpy's Sunday night. Master P, Will and Jeff all showed up, and a girl or two dropped by at my request. Will bought drinks for me, so this blog post is officially sponsored by my favorite Volunteer. I tried to take it easy but you know me.. his bill was probably 600 bucks.
Supposed to be cooking dinner for a chica tonight. P and I both are excited to get back into our cheffing ways. As of now she hasn't texted me to confirm so we're just going to cook without her. If anyone reads this and can drive fast there will prolly be tear-soaked leftovers. A caution though.. there may be GHB mixed in, as I've been building a tolerance for just this sort of occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Remind me to never touch that love sack.
One of the classic blunders: never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line.
Nice Iocane (GHB) tolerance, Dread Pirate Eyeke.
How's the fuzzy eye patch?
You and your dad have some sort of connection that is beyond human. Why is he asking about your eye patch?
We're pretty tight.
I used to have a furry eye patch in high school that I would wear when I was a Burger King pirate.
What, may I ask, is a Burger King pirate?
Arrrrrrr!
dear god...
what is scarier.. the fact that I've sat on your love sac, have been near you in your slanket..or worse yet, the fact that, you naked has been in and on the like.
When they named it a "Love Sac" I'm pretty sure they didnt mean, they'd LOVE for you to have your SACK all over it.
Post a Comment