Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Lifechanging Saturday Night..


If you know anything about me, you know that I don't wait for anything. I always force my hand and I always expect things to go exactly as planned. I don't have time for games and have a general distaste for anything not straight forward.

The events of last night should have killed me. but here I stand a better man.

I worked all day. Filled in for Danny T who's out for a funeral. The weekend manager job is much more difficult than I anticipated. Luckily both of the Jimmy's were there Saturday to help.

I left work right at 6 and ran straight home. Tyzek's Bday party started without me but I caught all the fun.

Tyzek is mini-me. His head is massive, and his smile is exactly like mine. He's going to have a rough life. LOL.



I started drinking about the second I walked in. We ate some cake and visited, by 8pm everyone was gone. It was great to see my dad's family too. I'm amazingly lucky to have such awesome parents and step-parents. I hope my ex wives and I stay as close. :)

Went to Lumpy's about 8:30. Alisa said she'd be by around 9. by the time 10 rolls around I give up on her and start looking for ladies. I was wearing my pink pinstripe shirt with the skull cuff links. I felt really good but the bar was surprisingly pathetic.

Luckily for me, Alisa showed up with two gorgeous friends. We bought them a round of drinks and went to dance. It started out great.. Jeff, Josh and I had them corralled between us. But somehow they escaped and started dancing against the wall and being totally crazy. At that point.. the three dudes were just staring at eachother not sure what to do.. so we went back and sat down.

Will, Dave and Mindy all came out. At one point I had to "puke and rally" which was awesome. Thanks for the idea Will.. and thanks for the gum Mindy!

I went back up to dance with the girls and noticed Alisa and Ginger were grinding on these black dudes and had no interest in even knowing me. But KimberLee was kinda hanging there not sure what to do. I decided to talk with her and make an attempt. Instead of just freaking out and fighting someone because Alisa was being retarded.. I changed my plan.

dance dance.. drink drink(water by this point).. more dancing.. I'm starting to feel a connection with Kim. She was honestly interested in what I had to say and lots of fun. I kept telling her to go dance with these other random guys.. she did and then came right back. Once in a while her friends would come over and distract her.. so I'd leave and make a loop. By the time I got back it was like a brand new toy again and I got all her attention.

We left the club in 2 vehicles. I split Jeff and Alisa off because I didn't want to ride with her and I knew Josh couldn't handle these girls alone if I went with Jeff. I put Ginger in the front with Josh and sat in back with Kim.

We went to McDonald's for some breakfast burritos, where Kim and Ginger started making out in the car, basically on my lap. Kim was having fun but she was kinda weirded by it. Ginger was a pro. Then I told her that Josh was gay, so she started molesting him. I think he definitely enjoyed himself.

At one point, they got out of the car and started making out against the back bumper. The guys in the truck behind us were impressed, and the girls behind us took pictures. As we were paying, one of the girls came up to Ginger's window and wanted to shake her hand. LOL

We went back to Rafe's for a bit. His house is always a solid plan for an after party. It's my home away from home, but it feels less threatening than actually taking girls back to my place. Kim had to work so she couldn't stay long. I gave her a ride to her car and she asked me for my number. She promised to text and let me know she got home safe. We hugged at her car for an extended period of time, but I didn't kiss her.

I went back to Rafe's and noticed Jeff and Ginger were gone. Alisa told me they had taken claim of a room, but that nothing was going to happen because Alisa didn't think Jeff was up to their standards. LOL!!!! Josh was all sorts of pissed because he was certain it was his girl. In retrospect I think he realizes that she was everyone's girl, and that's just how she likes it. Rafe said she asked him if he'd ever been in a "fivesome." 

Josh told Alisa that Jeff was married. This was just the cockblock she need and she didn't waste it. I made Josh leave right then so we wouldn't see the results, but per my texts this morning.. they weren't good.
I didn't get a text from Kim. Instead of freaking out.. trying to get Alisa to give me her number (which wouldn't have gone well, I'm sure).. I just relaxed.
When I got back from lunch today, I had a text from Kim. It said "so you've already ignored me? why didn't you respond to my text last night?"

yes. YES. YES

We've been texting all afternoon. I don't know that it's going anywhere. I'm trying to stay pushy and up front enough to not fall into "friend zone".. but not scare her away either.

I saw "it" again.  Whatever it is in the girls that I like that separates them from everyone else on earth. 6 girls have ever had "it." I can't fuck this up. I won't fuck this up.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope "it" isn't a mustache. LOL

Sponge Bob is a scary dude. IMO

Anonymous said...

"Have you guys ever been in a threesome?" Then she immmmmmmedietly answers herself. "I have. It coulda actually been a fivesome. I have two hands."

Unknown said...

Only in this blog can it start off with you at a nephews birthday party with cake and ending with Chicks making out and fivesome comments. I think your life is conflicted.