Been busy with other stuff. Work mainly. Things have been crazy busy and I'm taking on some more work that's really starting to bog me down mentally. It's a good problem that I've never really had.
I've finished the Day 2 of talking to people and noticing eye color. nothing awesome happened, nothing even worth blogging about. I met some new girls at Club 48, where we go for cheap steak and karaoke on Wednesday nights.
Of course.. Rafe was with me and completely cockblocked me. He's like a fucking lost puppy chasing traffic. He can't ever just pick one girl and focus so that I can A) Be his wingman and B) try to score one of the other girls.
I've been delaying my start of day 3. I know what Day 3 is, it's the day where I'm not supposed to shower or shave.. just go caveman style.
I do that all the time anyways. I may just skip it. Or at least wait til this weekend or next week sometime. I dunno. Getting discouraged already and I know some of the future days are awesome.
I'd seriously kill for a decent wingman. Will is the closest thing I have and we're just starting to get some practice together. So far it seems that I'm the opener and he's the closer, with that slow southern drawl of his and that beautiful red hair. Josh and the rest of the guys are great friends but huge vaginas when it comes to chasing tail.
Going to Metal Gods tonight. Wearing a tie. Suiting up is awesome. I've always been a big fan but I've never really extended it to the bar. Lets see how it goes. I'm certain it will get some attention, good and bad.
3 comments:
Quiter......
A.H.
Whoa, Whoa, singling people out much?
Screw me once, your fault.
Screw me twice, my fault.
The search needs to be on for a wingman with class.
Wear the tie, tell everyone that you just got out of court. Works every time & you don't need a wingman.
But, you do need a fake name.
Post a Comment