Staph infection comes and goes. It's back right now and in my nose. It's without a doubt the most painful thing I've ever delt iwth. Not to mention that it's impossible to heal a sore on the inside of your nose. The damn thing bleeds nearly all day long.
I've got a cold somehow too. I think this crap is spreading to my lungs. I should probably go to the hospital, whatever. I'll fight the first person who says something about it.
Went out with KimberLee tonight. Really cool chick. She's got so much of April/Cyndi in her. I think only my parents have met both of those girls.. so that's a hard thing to describe. She grew up Mormon but she's about 15 months into her rebellion.
She's had open heart surgery twice, once at 5 and once in 2007. Her father and 2 of her siblings have also had it. Genetic much? She's also has Von Willebrand Disease which I guarantee none of you have heard of. I dunno. Neither of those things are deal breakers for me at this point in the evening. There's a few things I've always thought would happen to me. I've always thought that I would marry someone who already had children and take great care of them in tribute to my awesome step-parents. I've also always felt I'd be a widower way too young, so I don't shy away from it.
Anyways.. We were going to go for sushi but she decides she'd rather go to Red Lobster at the last second. Come to find out she had sushi the night before, which pisses me off in retrospect. Why didn't she just say that and we would have made another plan? I didn't care where we went. I found out off her facebook page that she had sushi. but more on that later.
Dinner was great. Ordered some fancy margarita type drink, she ordered the same but with pina colada which I hate. I had steak and shrimp, she had coconut shrimp.. ya really.. coconut. kill me.
I knew it was going to be a quick night, so I tried to stay on edge. I put my legs in her area bout 45 minutes in, we ended up kinda teenager leglocked most of the meal. Not a huge deal. She did mention that it was a date a couple times.. but also said the "Friend" word more than once.
We had a small kiss goodnight and she said she was going to add me to her facebook.
She did, by the time I got home and checked it out.. she was online and we chatted for a bit.
She's got like 200 pics up. about 40 have the same douchebag in them named Spencer. She did mention an ex, it's either him or I'm wasting my time. Maybe both. I'm different now. I'm not going to panic.
Ok.. too late. So 5 minutes later she says she'll be right back, she had to change her laundry. 30 minutes go by and no word. She finally goes offline without a word. I wouldn't have cared if she said she was going to bed.. or something.. but to just bail really pissed me off.
I deleted her number. I just don't think it's a good idea for me to push it. I think I definitely have established what I bring to the table after two semi-dates. I'll wait to see if I hear from her. Gonna keep her as a friend on facebook though, partially so she doesn't think anything is up.. and partially so I can stalk her and see what's up with this Spencer asshole.
I hate being the bear. I hate being a grenade. I just wish that once I could find someone that was willing to motivate me to do good things, instead of just sitting idle and letting me blow up in their hands.
5 comments:
Don't sweat it yet.
Everyone has complications in their life.
You can't expect that she has never dated anyone or that she isn't currently. She does not owe you that loyalty yet.
If she's interested, there may be a few things to get straightened out.
For all we know, at this point, she had an accident.
It could be that you are the man of her dreams, but she has to get rid of the other guy.
Be optimistic & give her a week.
Just chill and let her explain.
Word. To use a stupid cliche, life's a marathon, not a sprint. I think your expectations are too high. Sounds like a pretty good first date to me. Put on some Jack Johnson and just chill.
agree to both. Too soon to call. Not fair to either of you to set the bar so high and not allow for any breathing room. Semi-Dates can be a good way to get to know if their is that initial spark.. so the second date is technically the first. Almost always awkward. Keep your chin up Mosby. Plenty o'Fish in the sea.
I love coconut shrimp.
You deleted her number because she logged off face book without saying good bye? Time to grow up if you really want a relationship....with anyone.
Post a Comment