Sunday, February 15, 2009

Friday Night recap (written Sunday)

I'm writing this how I would have written it Saturday, had I not been so freaking busy at work.

So.. Friday at work I start texting the homeboys to see what our plan was. Josh is up for whatever.. Will is planning on sushi and Lumpy's.. Jeffrey has a wild hair to go up to Park City, to chase the girls we met the weekend before. I decide that's the route I'm taking so I suit up and wait for Joshua to come pick me up.

See.. I always need a ride on the weekend. P and I are sharing the civvy right now and he works Friday/Saturday nights.. so I'd be trapped at home without the kindness of my friends.

Josh picks me up. I'm already about 1/4 the way through a fifth of Jameson 12 year. We head out and don't even make it to 3500 and redwood before we get rear ended at a stop light. Sonofabitch. So Josh gets out and the guy who hit us was from Minnesota, so we totally just let them go. Minor damage, exchanged info.. not a big deal.

We go down to Jeff's. They're watching Dollhouse. Not a huge fan of the show, but Eliza Dushku's legs are great. Show looks really shitty.
We drive to Park City and it starts snowing. I hate Park City. We go to the Star Bar and it's dead. Don't worry though.. it soon filled with girl-pant wearing fags and foreigners!
So the girls we were going to meet.. Only one showed up. She was hot, but totally Jeff's, and even that didn't go anywhere because she appeared to have brought a pocket-cock with her in the form of some snowboarder.
The night wasn't a total loss though, I got slapped by some little Spanish chick who thought I grabbed her ass. Then her 120 pound boyfriend tried to fight me.

Tonight should go better. My family is all coming over to the condo for Tyzek's first birthday. I'll post pics. Then I've got a date with Alisa. Happy V-day to me. She may be crazy but damnit maybe I'm a little crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As someone who has seen the patented John Coyle graze the chicks ass with the back of my hand in crowded areas as I walk by move. I'm taking the spanish chicks side on this one. You should of knocked Adam Morrisons dirty mustache out though.