no really, I think my body is eating itself. This staph isn't getting better probably worse. it's about to destroy my whole nose, and i've apparently picked it enough that the infection has got in a cut on my finger, which is now swelling up. But that's minor details.. I should quit whining.
Last night was crazy. Just sat at home.. but had at least 200 texts with KimberLee. One of which contained the words "what would you do if you found out that the girl you just started dating was 8 weeks pregnant?"
ya.. bombshell. Of course I said "Depends on the situation. If she's interested in me and the dad is out of the picture, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure she/the baby are okay. " I didn't push the issue for about an hour.. then I asked. Then I asked again, and again.. we're 24 hours later and I still don't have confirmation either way.
Now.. logic tells me she's not. She doesn't seem like that kind of girl, she drank this weekend so unless she just found out Monday I'd be surprised. Plus, she's talking about moving to New Jersey to nanny.
But.. she's also wanting to quit her job because it doesn't have benefits. That could partially be because of her own health issues, or because she's got a full oven.
Doesn't matter, at all. I'm probably the closest thing to "baby hungry" the male gender has evern known. I would totally do everything to help her out and probably end up hating myself for it. I can't wait.
I'm starting to be a douche about stuff again. The last two nights, she's teased about coming over and then not. Tonight she got off early and flat out said she was coming over.. it's now 9pm and she's not here. I'm not a young man anymore, I gotta get my beauty sleep. Especially since my nose pain keeps me awake most of the night.
She did, however, bring me lunch today. She was on the west side of town and asked me if I'd like to go to lunch. I couldn't because I had a meeting.. so she brought me Burger King.
Seems like a big step, really. It's been a long time and a bunch of girls since I've had one actually do something for me. Well.. at least something that didn't involve a penis. :)
I think I have to pull out of our big Boise celebration. By the time I go to Disneyland with the family and get back up.. i'm going to be beat. Not to mention that I know I'm going to way overspend down there, and end up putting myself in a hole.
Alisa is staying here the next few nights. That should add an interesting wrinkle to things. I hope she brings her massage table. I need one bad.
I'm dying for some feedback on the preggo situation. The last thing in the world I need is for a chick to say something like that to me and not provide closure. If you think my mind has thought about anything else since, you don't know me at all.
Here's a pic from Cheesecake Night. hrm.. maybe cheesecake is the downfall of all my relationships. I'm going to have to think back on the past girls and see if cheesecake was involved.
Note: Rafe was right next to her, deepthroating the other beater. I decided not to show it here in case small children read my blog.

5 comments:
ahhh...Mr. John. Maybe we shoulda hung out tonight.. However, it's been pretty nice just chilling and taking it easy for once...but now im getting sooooo bored, so all of my self loathing about my financial situation is starting to set in...
Sorry im getting offtrack. This is YOUR BLOG, NOT MINE!
So basically what I've been trying to say this whole time is this; At least when you start boning, there will be no awkward "condom" discussions!
Come on! What happened to JMC 9.0? Dude who doesn't stress over things he can't control?
I like cheesecake. And I don't think she is prego, don't let her play little stupid mind games with you johnny boy. You are right, you are getting old...which means no more highschool mind games. :)
Im sorry to hear about your infection, good thing you don't eat your boogers...what would happen if it got in your throat??
I like cheesecake. And I don't think she is prego, don't let her play little stupid mind games with you johnny boy. You are right, you are getting old...which means no more highschool mind games. :)
Im sorry to hear about your infection, good thing you don't eat your boogers...what would happen if it got in your throat??
I call shenanagins on the pregnant talk. She's just testing you because she's going through the same rebellion faze as you (from what you say).
Post a Comment