Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 1


So I'm supposed to do some self evaluation:
1. Write one or two sentences describing how you believe other people currently perceive you:
A)  Highly motivated, although not necessarily for the right reasons.
B)  Completely capable of rational thought, but uses emotion instead.


2. Write one or two sentences describing how you'd like to be perceived by others:
A)  A Go-To Guy who speaks from the heart.
B)  An original.


3. List three of your behaviors or characteristics you would like to change:
A)  I wish I wasn't bipolar
B)  I wish I was slower to trust completely
C)  I wish I looked like Tom Brady

4. List three new behaviors or characteristics you would like to adopt:
A)  More confidence in social settings
B)  Lose weight/Get a gym schedule I can stick with
C)  Learn to self-motivate

Not so bad, just 4 questions. 
Mission 2 is to read a story that talks about "The Chains That Bind." Basically it describes what keeps guys from being more open, things such as fear of rejection or various stereotypes that we perpetuate to keep ourselves from approaching women.

Mission 3 is Operation Small Talk. Those of you who read the last blog may recall this generated a date for me last time. I'm supposed to make small talk with 5 complete strangers. I'll report back on the results tomorrow night with a preview for Day 2.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so..

I already perceive you the way you wish to be according to #2

Eyeke said...

Thanks young lady.
I think most people who know me do. I just wish more people with vaginas did.

bgmerrell said...

I wish you could play EverQuest without going completely overboard and getting all of my characters banned.

Other than that: http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Just_The_Way_You_Are/9503

bgmerrell said...

Or we can do this Barry White style: http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Just_the_Way_You_Are/13767651

bgmerrell said...

You know, if you're into that.

Mark Dago said...

I have to give it to you...I can't stand talking to strangers.