
Mmm... Super Bowl was amazing.
I'm either even, or still down 200 to Brandon. He says I said I'd go heads up with him, but I can't imagine why I'd do that, especially after spotting him 15 points in the Utah game. Whatever. I'm even with Sam now so it's fine. He's more likely to break my kneecaps.
Amazing game. I'll review it at a later date when I get another chance to watch it. This blog is about bigger and better things.
The young lady previously referenced in the blog as "the Nugget Quote Girl" now has blog access. We've officially decided it's okay to be friends with benefits and I could use the female perspective. Plus I think she likes the attention so I'll probably score more often and get more great quotes now.
In fact, I've added 10 or so people to the blog list. Most read the blog before or are friends who I just never got around to telling about it. Now that it's coming into more positive times.. I don't mind sharing. As bean said the other day.. "I hope you keep blogging up til you get married in the Temple so we can track your progress." That may be a reach my good man.. but I like your enthusiasm.
I'm also starting the 30 day Stylelife Challenge as mentioned before. I got about 10 days in the last time and quit. Day one is pretty easy and will make up tomorrow's blog.
I'm done drinking. Had a horrible weekend that I failed to mention, and after making an ass out of myself in front of Panface, headbutting a parking meter multiple times.. and then passing out in my bathtub(empty).. I've decided it's time for a change. I failed to mention this in my "No Shelter" post because I didn't want to ruin the positive mood but ya.. It was rough.
I'm still up for going out and I can't say I'll be perfect.. but doing things the way I have isn't healthy. I'm going to strive to be more like Barney Stinson every day. I already wear a tie to work, but I plan on wearing one to more social settings and working my way into suits.
I wanted to bail on church today but I talked myself into going. We went to a new ward in Sugar House area and it was horrible. I've decided the reason I hate it so much is because all of the guys are complete douchebags. I guess by the time you're my age.. you're either married, fallen away from the church, or you're a complete tool. I must fit in the last group. I really don't fit in anywhere. I'm too wild for the church kids.. too conservative for the partiers. Too smart for the dumbasses and too social for the nerds. And probably too cocky and pretentious for humanity.
I also think this is why there aren't any of the beautiful single women who I know are out there. They aren't going to these wards because the guy options are pitiful. They're going to their home wards or bars or God knows what to try to find guys worth talking to. I think we'll change wards again. I really need to find a steady place to go so I can start working on actually listening in the meetings.
Secondary post to follow with Day 1 info. Love ya.. Mean it.
7 comments:
Dude, even the ladies don't go every week. Need to give it 3 weeks minimum to find out all the options. Besides its church you aren't supposed to like going. "I never told you it would be easy. I only told you it would be worth it."---Jesus
OK so I discovered just now I fit into the "tool" category. Oh well.
I'm pleased to see I've been upgraded from "unmentioned" to "Nugget Quote Girl" ... ahhh the things I'm prompted to say after one to many Crown and Cokes.
If anyone has the ability to Suit up Stinson Style, its you.
B the W, Love the Awesomeness poster.
Glad to see my ideas get play.
That's not your idea. Don't try to claim Barnabus Stinson's genius as your own.
hooray for sobriety! After all, you can't very well swash those buckles when you're inebriated (even though you think you can do it better).
I am a little embarrassed that I have never had a "comment deleted".
Did you take a bag of granola to Sugarhouse with you? It couldn't have hurt.
I can't wait to read all 30 days of the Lifestyle Challenge blog. It was awesome last time.
Thanks for hanging on Sunday.
Did you end up getting the chiz-ange from that parking meter?
Post a Comment