Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cheap but amazing sushi, with a side of angst

So..
I held my ground. She sent me a text and apologized. It's not about winning, it's about not feeling like I was wrong. Ok, it's kind of about winning.

We went to dinner, it was okay. Patrick and Kylee went, as well as Kim's friend Cassandra.

I set Ryan up on a blind date with the Cassandra chick. she's really pretty, little Latina thing. Dumb as a box of rocks though, and has been unjustifiably collecting unemployment instead of finding work. My kind of chick.

KimberLee and I had a discussion about the situation. Basically she said she wants to ask me to do stuff. She hates making plans and really has wanted to just call me up and ask me to come watch a movie.. but she never gets the chance because I've already hit her up letting her know what my plans are.

The funny thing is, I never really have plans. I create plans so we have something to do. I guess I'll stop that. Thank Jehovah. She also mentioned that she needs me to play the game. She needs me to make her jealous by having other dates.. or not being available to hang out.. whatever.

I basically told her that I can do that. Probably better than anyone. But once I make the decision that I'm going to switch from who I've been to that version of me.. I can't go back. She hasn't made a decision yet. LOL

Going to dad's tonight for dinner. Kim's got yoga or something so I guess I'll pretend that my dad is some hot chick and try to make her jealous. Dad you better put on something sexy.

5 comments:

Telina said...

I really don't think you SHOULD do that...try to make her jealous just because she wants you to? I can see where she is coming from, (use to be a stupid girl who played games all the time, you know this)Why don't you just start macking on every girl you see at the bars...that would be awesome. hehe. I am funny.

Anonymous said...

She just doesn't want you to be so available.. understandable. Available=needy needy=undesirable Just another fun game girls like to play. Gotta love that she came out and told you that was what she wanted. Here's a thought, actually GO OUT with other girls. She probably isn't expecting that, even though she suggests so.

Elena Loo said...

LOL - i think if you make it too complicated, it becomes just that. I do get the whole, lets just hang out and watch a movie thing though. Love that.
Let me know what your dad wears!

Unknown said...

So, I was told this Blog is for me (You e-mail Dad all day.) You gotta play no games and just be yourself (do you know who that is?) Because, quite frankly, you are one of my most favorite people in the world (although you can be a total dick.) Athena told me today that she wanted the big brothers to come to dinner again tonight. She obviously thinks you're the bomb. Even if she wouldn't give you a hug last night. You could just hang out with her for a little while and observe how the female mind works:) Maybe, during the California trip.
Jacksy wants to be you when he grows up so enough said there. I have often said you can't fool kids (they know if your an asshole, even if your acting like your cool.) We love your high tax paying self. Hang in there, and "why don't you just call me?"

Mark Dago said...

Is it..."Where are we going?" instead of "Where did we come from?"