So..
Disneyland was awesome. I blogged about most of the stuff that was worth mentioning. Grandpa and Grandma Siddoway are awesome. They took care of everybody and made sure we all had fun. Our family tried to pay for our own stuff and did for the most part. I hit all the rides I wanted to hit, spent a little time at the ESPN zone, and had lots of fun with the fam.
**Note** I don't think I'll be going on any more big vacations like that with the fam. It was awesome, but pretty depressing. I mean.. I saw a billion chicks there, I'm really sick of being single. I'm not going unless I take a girl with me in the future. Talking with KimberLee over text just didn't cut it.
Got to Vegas late Wednesday night, rode up on a semi. KimberLee showed up about 3 hours later, with her friend Cassandra and some random dude Cassandra brought. This guy was a joke. He thought he was black. It was great fun, while he lasted.. but more on that later.
First night, I wanted to go to sleep but KimberLee was set on going out, so we went out and tried to find a club open at 2am. We found one, but by the time we did she was bored and wanted to go home. Cassandra got pissed about it so I didn't have to. While they were fighting, Mike (random dude they brought) started playing craps and lost 300 bucks in like an hour. I had never played so I tried it and lost 50 bucks or so. Pretty pissed about that, really cut into my BlackJack money.
We got home and to sleep about 7am Thursday morning. Kim and I shared a bed but nothing even came close to happening. Another person could have got in with us. I didn't want to push anything and she wasn't initiating. whatever.
We got up about 11am and did it again. Mike didn't feel like going out so early so we left him at the room. We walked the strip for a bit and found a little bar, so we decided to stop and get a drink. 45 minutes and what should have been a 250 dollar bar-tab later.. we left with free drinks and the bartender's phone number, who was in love with Cassandra. KimberLee was being great. Guys were hitting on her but she wasn't really pissing me off about it. I felt good. She got drunk as shit though and we basically had to quit walking the strip because she was retarded.
We went back to the room and took a nap. She was all for cuddling at this point but nothing really happened. A few hours later we called Ricardo the bartender and set up plans to go out for the evening. Around this time, Mike asks what the plan is and Cassandra tells him that we're going out with Ricardo. Mike gets pissed and buys a plane ticket home. I can't express in words how awesome the whole exchange was.
Ricardo is great. He's coming up soon and I plan on hanging with him, and I'll definitely hit him up if I'm ever in Vegas again. He does amateur MMA fighting and has a good head on his shoulders. He's from LA area. Cassandra really liked him too. They hung out the next night as well while KimberLee and I went to Zumanity.
So Thursday night we basically just hung out. When we got back to the hotel I figured that KimberLee would still be in a great mood and want to be by me. Fat chance. She was far too drunk, and didn't want me even in the bed. I got pissed about it and had a complete meltdown and slept on the floor. She didn't seem to care much.
Friday morning we got up and went to ride roller coasters. We did the stuff at the Stratosphere, which was horrifying. KimberLee took a bunch of pics, I'd post them but I doubt anyone cares. We'll see..
We also rode the New York New York roller coaster. It's the best ride I've ever been on. seriously amazing. That's also where Zumanity plays, so I stopped to get our tickets. Ricardo had to work so it was just me and the 2 girls. I felt like a pimp. By this time, KimberLee was starting to get sick from the cigarette smoke everywhere. She had a lung collapsed during her last heart surgery and doesn't do well with the smoke.
Zumanity was amazing. Really fun and interactive show. I loved it. I can't wait to watch some different shows like it. KimberLee had a great time as well. We walked the strip for a bit afterwards and things were great. Holding hands and having fun. We went to a strip club for about 3 hours and I bought her a lap dance. She wasn't impressed and said she liked SLC strip clubs better. That's when I figured out that she must be retarded. :)
Saturday morning we got up and started driving. I'd basically had it with the whole trip. I went in with pretty low expectations and they weren't met. I wanted to leave Vegas farther ahead in our relationship, and I refused to continue it if we left status quo. We had Cassandra in the car so we basically texted the whole drive. I told her to shit or get off the pot, she said she needed more time. I said she didn't have more time, she said ok. Every time she pisses me off and I point it out.. she just shuts down more or acts more rude. It's a bad deal.
Problem solved though. She dropped me off first to avoid having to talk to me when Cassandra got out. I didn't text her all night last night and she finally texted me this afternoon asking when we could work on her resume. I can probably handle being friends with her, but I don't know if she will like the me that she'll get once I stop trying to date her. I guess we'll find out.
Mom is in China til like Wednesday. I hope she's having fun. I learned a lot from this trip and I feel like I grew up some. The blog will probably be boring for a while, so I can regroup again.. but I'll keep posting as I can.
Utah State pisses me off. I'm still taking UConn to win it all but my bracket is all fucked up. Glad I didn't bet on any games. I think I only have one money pool going, and it's my work pool for five bucks.
One of my next posts will be my first Mock Draft of the year. I want to do 3 of them before the draft. I'll also have a post early this week with a quiz. Grand prize will be dinner and Jazz-Knicks game with me, on March 30th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like a good time at least. I vote for stopping to try to establish boundaries with her, that's obviously not working. Just keep hanging out with her--maybe something will happen, but in the meantime enjoy the freedom. But, what do I know right?
Also, this is a good song:
http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Between_a_Man_and_a_Woman/8515503
I would love to see the Stratosphere pics! KK
Post pics!! :)
Just by reading it made me TIRED. Boy you are one partying fool!
I stay up til midnight and I am dead for the next 3 days. haha.
Anywho glad you made it home safe and sorry to hear the whole thing about Kim.
Post a Comment