Sunday, March 15, 2009

day 2, tired feet

Woke up about 9am local, just in time to grab breakfast at ihop and walk the 1.5 miles from my hotel to where my family is staying. Luckily its a one time walk and I'm now staying with them, but it put me at a significant disadvantage this morning.

We hit California Adventure side first. I love the Soaring over California ride. Its prolly my favorite next to Pirates. We hit the Tower of Terror and a couple others. Pretty slow day really. Just getting used to things. Both my dad and stepmom are recovering from fairly major surgeries, so walking is a chore but they're taking it like champs.

Kim's still pissed. She didn't text me all day, I finally texted her about an hour ago and She's been yelling at me since. I'm bout to bag the Vegas trip or call another chick.
This post was written from the toilet. Oh ya..

Utah state got an 11 seed? That's bullshit.

3 comments:

Telina said...

WERE YOU POOPING? I sure hope so, cuz that makes it that much better of a blog. I love pooping and writing. pooping and texting you. or just pooping in general. I hope you figure "shit" out with good old Kim. Don't let her ruin your vaca.

Anonymous said...

there is no tired, like the tired your feet experience at the happiest place on earth.

agreed Soaring over California is awesome!

I would bag Vegas and bag yourself a more cooperative gal.

bgmerrell said...

I found you a new shirt: http://www.bustedtees.com/bolotie