So here we are.. Blogging from the BlackBerry. I left slc about 10pm Friday night, after delays getting trailer repaired. It worked out well because I was able to go grab dinner with KimberLee.
The ride wasn't bad at all. My drivers are awesome. Saw a rolled over truck this morning on the 15. Also saw our Mira loma yard.
I got checked into my hotel, then ran over to Downtown Disney for a few hours. Saw North Carolina lose.. Man I really don't think anyone wants to be a #1 seed this year in the tourney. I need someone to call me and fill out brackets for me.
Kim and I have been fighting all day over text. Nothing huge just some bs. Not good tho.
I think I'm gonna go hit a strip club for a couple hours. Family flies in tomorrow morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so how much money do you spend at strip clubs?
Post a Comment