So.. I suck at making pasta.
I've started a fire in my house 3 times. Once I was like 12 and I did it on purpose. The other two times were both the result of me trying to cook pasta.
Granted, the pasta cooking didn't start the fire, but the next day when I hadn't cleaned the burner off and the dried sauce combusted.. pretty awesome.
Story of my life though. I get so excited to do things, I go into them full bore and then halfway through.. stop paying attention. Sure, the end result comes out fine, mainly due to all the preparation, but the mess I leave behind starts fires, that usually burn bridges.
Whatever. Today's been great. Went to work, ran 4 miles at lunch. I've sent 2 texts to girls today, and had a total of like 5 text messages. That's down from about 200 a day I've averaged for the last 8 weeks. Just came home after work and cleared the tivo out. I made pasta roni with some tuna in it. It was way good. I'll be having it for leftovers tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow.. I'm really looking forward to running at lunch. I ran 4 miles in 35 minutes today, I'd love to get up to running about 6 miles in 40 minutes. I think I can do it.
I'm still losing weight, just slowly and it's not showing up. I wonder if doing one of those colon cleansing things would be a good idea. I wonder if I'm packing 30 pounds of clogged colon around and that's why my gut never changes even as I lose weight.
I think if I quit drinking that'll help too. I'm down to one soda a day, first thing in the morning. Baby steps though.
I'm going to Atlanta the last week of April for work. Pretty excited. Definitely never traveled that far East, and the company we're going to visit has a huge mancrush on me. Maybe I'll try to get a job with them and move to the ATL. Strippers there are crazy. Plus, I could get season tickets to the Hawks for like 100 bucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Colon cleanses are wonderful. My stomach shrinks! So I think you should try it. If you don't want to go that drastic try drinking SENNA TEA. (u can find it at all the vitamin stores). One day I am going to invite my worst enemy over for "tea" and tell them it's good old green tea.Little do they know that in about 6 hours from then there ass will explode. It's awesome. helps me out lots. poop...its my favorite subject to talk about. :)
Keep up the good work & drink more water.
The pounds will come off.
Easy on the colon!
Post a Comment