Yum.. hashbrowns, bacon and eggs are the best hangover cure ever. I'm not really hungover, but if I was this would fix it.
Yesterday was crazy. KimberLee started texting me around noon and we texted off and on every few minutes til about 6pm. It started pretty nasty, and then went in several bi-polar cycles from love to hate.. finishing with this exchange.
Her: Do you think that because you buy me dinner and treat me nice that you own me?
Me: No, I don't own you.
Me: Hey, I'm going to Lumpy's and I look damn good tonight. I'm going to be buying drinks for everything with a vagina. I hope you show up.
She never replied. A few hours later I got a text from Alisa that told me to lose her number. I promptly deleted her, without replying. I'm guessing KimberLee told her what went on and Alisa hates me. Oh well.. I've been trying to get rid of her for a while now. She's been crashing at my place a couple days a month for years, I certainly don't need her breathing my oxygen.
Lumpys went well. Took Jimmy K out for his first night on the town as a recently single man. He didn't get too excited and wouldn't talk to girls. Fag. Of course the Tronruds were there and provided emotional and wingman support as needed. I did get a girl's number at one point, and followed it up by getting Panface's number as well.
Oh ya.. in case you didn't read that.. Panface gave me her number. She said she tried calling me a few weeks ago to go out and I didn't answer. I don't answer numbers outside of 801 unless I have them in my phone, because so many drivers have my cell phone.. so she probably did. Her number is a Cali number. She also introduced me to her roommate Brooke, who was pretty cute. I got Candace's number too, but I don't really count that one because she's a friend of Rafe who called to invite me to her party. She did specifically mention to keep her number so I'm counting it.
Tally for the night: 2 lost numbers for girls who suck, 3 new numbers. I feel like I traded 2 expiring contracts for 2 first round draft picks and a 4th rounder. I'll take it. Potential always outweighs proven performance on my draft board anyways.
Tonight looks like Spazmatics, hopefully with the David Bowie tattoo girl. I love Liquid Joe's. I never drink there because the music gets me hyped up plenty. Plus it's the biggest DUI trap in the valley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You build a GREAT team through the draft and NOT free agency.
Past performance is no guarantee for the future. But, good call to shed a few hanger-on-er's. "Cling on's"
Breakfast IS great after partying.
you sure do go out a lot!!
Post a Comment