Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yogurt, with extra digestive stuff.. food for thought?

So we had a claim on yogurt at work. It's cranberry-raspberry something or other. it's not very good but I have a whole case of it, so I better eat it! plus I think it's making me more regular. 
Sorry for skipping yesterday. Nothing really happened the night I went to my dad's. He didn't wear anything slutty, I found out that I have to pay taxes AGAIN THIS YEAR. Holy shit. I'm so sick of the government. My little brother made like 10k last year and is getting 1400 back. Get out of town. I'm all in favor of taxing people, but when I know that tons of people are cheating the system and I'm carrying their burden at over 20k in taxes.. it's a little ridiculous. Shar(my stepmom) made parmesan chicken. It was way yummy. Plus I got to see the munchkins.
Hung out with KimberLee last night. She wanted to get her ears pierced so I tagged along. I didn't know that meant she was adding a total of 4 earrings. I've done a lot of things in my day, but hearing that piercing gun made me sick. Luckily it gave me an excuse to hit on the girl in the sunglasses booth next door. I'm horrible.
I'm getting tons of action from my last Craigslist run. I didn't post an ad, just replied to some and made some tweaks to my standard reply. It's working 100% better than it used to. Of course, most of the girls are Y to the uck but whatever. 
KimberLee's birthday party is tonight. I'm pretty nervous. She makes it sound like she's told all of her friends about me.. and that I'm going to be the boy in her life at the party. If I show up and there's 20 dudes, including this Spencer guy.. I doubt I'll be able to not light Green Street on fire. FYI those of you who are planning on attending with me. Hopefully you'll check the blog today, for your own safety. Eyekeblog: Saving lives daily.

SPORTS
Cowboys cut TO? really? I mean I'm not surprised but the timing seems off. Someone will scoop him up. I could see the Pats getting him with all their cap space. He definitely wants a ring and can behave for a year. I'm not sure if he could coexist with Moss but I'd love to watch and see.
I definitely think this puts the Cowboys in position to draft a Wide Receiver this year. I hope they stay away from Percy Harvin.

March Madness is upon us. Seems like any team can win on their home court right now. Florida lost to Tennessee and Mississippi State this week. They're out of the tourney unless they can win the conference championship. They do have a decent chance at pulling that off though.
I'll probably update before I go to work tomorrow. I'm not due in til around noon. KimberLee is doing family stuff all weekend so I'll probably stay in, catch up on some sleep and cleaning.

Ya right. I work Saturday, and if I leave the house I'm sure I'll end up drunk somewhere! I'm going to grow out of this phase, right?



3 comments:

Telina said...

JOHN!! That is the picture! YES!!! I love you! :) :) What a fun time.
Im sorry about the taxes. And you better update about the bday party tonight. Don't drink too much k? or just get shitfaced and have fun!

Unknown said...

Saving lives daily. LOL
Don't ruin the birthday party by jacking some a-hole on the jaw.

Mark Dago said...

I may not like to rubberneck car accidents, but I'm not above hearing the gory details from friends...keep the blog posts coming!