Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend recap

Alright.. where'd I leave off.

Saturday morning started too early, here at work. I worked a weekend shift on what was one of the busiest weekends I've seen in a while at work. I was dead tired, I'm sure that didn't help. Rafe just started this weekend so it was good to have him around. Jimmy I and I took Rafe to Del Taco for his Welcome Lunch. :)

Saturday night, I didn't get off til 9pm, so I had Joshua pick me up from work and we went to Lumpy's. We got there just in time to see the big fight on the UFC event. Really wasn't that exciting of a fight but it did get everyone on edge and I saw 2-3 mini fights break out. Will was there with Crazy Dave, but they didn't stay long.

Panface was there, her last day is next Friday with a Party on Saturday. I'm going to LA Saturday morning so I'll miss the party. I think that's kinda pimp actually, to tell her that I'd rather go on some made-up Balla vacation. Of course I didn't tell her I'm going to Disneyland with the fam.. but the details aren't important.

Ran into a chick I've wanted for a long time but never really made an attempt. Her name is Tasha, she's friends with Taisha (yes.. that means she's a stripper)
This girl is way out of my league, both in looks and maturity. She's one I never even tried working my game on. She insisted that she get my number and that we hang out. I didn't get her number, which fits my standard but especially hits my new rule:

Never put a girl's name into your phone until you've either scored with her or established that she's not crazy and could be a longterm friend

By 9am Sunday, she texted me and wanted to go out. Her cousin works as a cocktail and is making progress to being a stripper, probably getting her license this week. She's got a gigantic rack, which makes talking to her quite pleasant.

I had Joshua come down to even the count, with Ryan and Taisha joining us later. We went bowling and hung out. The girls mentioned to Taisha at one point that it was the most fun they'd ever had on a date. They bailed kind of abruptly but I didn't really take offense and Taisha said things went well.. so I'll take it.

Best part of the night is that KimberLee is texting me again and I blew her off and replied really slow. She asked why and I told her that i was on a date, and sent her the pic of me that I'm about to post. Click to see them big. Trust me it's worth it. Brunette is Taisha, Blonde with boobs is Robyn, other blonde is Tasha.



4 comments:

Dani and Isaac said...

booooobies always end a day right

Telina said...

so how did KimBerlee react to the pic? And by the way...Ive seen bigger. ;) ;) ;)

Eyeke said...

Kim's freaking out. lol

she's trying to go to LA with me now. I love it.

And.. about bewbs.. T's are gigantic and awesome, but she never let me touch them and now she's married so she is disqualified.

Telina said...

Have fun in LA!!! tell the beach hello for me.
NOTE: my boooooobs are not bigger than those girls. Those gals are hott.End of discussion. I was just razzing ya. love ya dude.