Wednesday, December 17, 2008

$2 Chili, Gotta love CR England Fundraisers

Happy Wednesday everyone.
I've decided to start listing today's lunch as my subject line.

Today I have a special assignment for my loyal readers, the people who know me best.

I'm challenging you to write my next Craigslist ad. The best one will be used, as well as any others I think may generate interest. I can post as many as I want because it doesn't say who they're from so a variety of angles.

Browse some other ads there for examples. I'm certain Landlocked will have something for this.

Update on me:

Krystle's just been busy. She's coming over tonight and things are fine. Considerring we've only been hanging out for a week I'm guessing things are progressing as normal. I'm just not used to that.

Kayla moved in after the first date. That's more my norm. Once I get a bite I set my hook deep and just drag em clear into the boat.

Bowl games go up tomorrow. I'm only picking spreads on the BCS games.
NFL games go up tomorrow too. I need some ideas of other things to blog about as well.

Tomorrow is Pat's BBQ day at work. I get to take the boss's truck to pick it up. It's like $1800 of food and I'm sure my little cashier girlfriend will be working. She'll think I'm a big baller.
I'm going shopping for bolo ties with Gary V on Friday. Should be AWESOME. My personal favorite is this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes i am here for you like an overpriced therapist.....ok so on Krystle...things sound promising but remember the three date rule if you are not smacking that ass playing naked cowboys and indians after your next "date" you need to MOVE ON....it is a school night she should be in your bed by NINE! Ok the craigs list add, this one I am going to have to sleep on and really put some thought into and think what is best for you not me....if it was my ad it would be simple " Skinny, nice boobs, heart beat, call XXX-XXX-XXXX P.S. the boobs part and the skinny is kinda optional depending on the day" so the CR add i will have to come back to....Bowl Games you have my milk money bet....O yeah before i forget I swear i think that cross between Franenstein and Lurch either busted off a shit bomb or forgot to wipe his ass today...good lord you cant forget to wipe on chili day.....ok now to one of my favorite topics....Miss Prick tease.....personally i think if you have the so called "morals" that she does you should not be able to dress the way she does....it just isnt right!!! I have a veiw things that I would like to add to the charity auction and trust me if they added her or Miss Numbers ;) or Kermit and a few others we could build a hospital with the money raised....I could go on and on but since i like half my shit (divorce) and i like my job i will keep this nameless and not to graphic...ok so to sum it up I will sleep on the CR add and get back to you....final thought ok GW is about to leave office..so if you had a chance to nail both daughters in the oval office knowing it was being taped would you still do it?...for me my answer is as long as I am first line HELL YEAH...Landlocked is OUT

Ed said...

wow that was a really long comment.