Thursday, December 25, 2008

Week 17 picks

I really laid an egg in fantasy football this year. I'm only in position to win one of my 8 leagues.
However, I am in the top 10 overall in yahoo pickem for season picks, so I feel good about that.

Here's this week's picks. Let me know if you want 5 bucks a game on any of these. I'm willing to talk spread if you want as well.

St. Louis at Atlanta 1:00 PM
New England at Buffalo 1:00 PM
Kansas City at Cincinnati 1:00 PM
Detroit at Green Bay 1:00 PM
Tennessee at Indianapolis 1:00 PM
NY Giants at Minnesota 1:00 PM
Carolina at New Orleans 1:00 PM
Cleveland at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM
Oakland at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM
Chicago at Houston 1:00 PM
Jacksonville at Baltimore 4:15 PM
Washington at San Francisco 4:15 PM
Miami at NY Jets 4:15 PM
Dallas at Philadelphia 4:15 PM
Seattle at Arizona 4:15 PM
Denver at San Diego 8:15 PM

9-7 this week. I'll take it

Going to watch The Spirit tonight with P. Not sure who else is going. I've got a date with Marcie tomorrow night, she's a girl one of my friends used to date but they've been done for years. My normal statute on that is waiting at least 12 hours before I make a move.. so I figure I'm in good shape. Her face is a 3, her intelligence is a 1.. but her personality is like an 8 and her body is a solid 9. I'll take it. She has an awesome daughter too. We're going to watch Marley and Me

Will posts pics if I get some.

2 comments:

Eyeke said...

My picks with Volante:

Oakland +13
Detroit +10.5
Dallas +1.5
Chicago +2.5
Jacksonville +12
Indy +3
Seattle +6
Washington +3

Eyeke said...

J Sant:
Oakland over Tampa
Cincy over KC Chiefs
Jacksonville over Baltimore