Thursday, December 4, 2008

Vitamin C!

I hate being sick. I think I'm going to die.
Ok.. maybe that's a little overdramatic.  Definitely miserable. Trying to get to sleep at can't so I'm blogging.

I've got a date with Natalee tomorrow. Really hoping she shows up. She looked amazing today, unbelievable even.  I can't stand her personality most of the time, she repeats everything I say like somehow it makes me think she's listening. I usually just sit quietly and let her talk herself into submission.

This cold has got to go, or I'll never make it through the Huka bar.  Going with Patrick, Kylee and some other peeps. I've already got a few ladies lined up to provide "Social Proof" for me. Really need to have some help to score a chica like Natalee. Guys like me don't score 10s without a serious gameplan and some assists. Going to take fucking John Stockton to dish this one up.


Getting some hits on my Craig's List ad. Hopefully some dates will come out of it. 

Finally got some action on my sports bets too. I'll post comments in on the posts to lock the bets in. Get your bets in Friday if you want any action this weekend. 


3 comments:

Mark Dago said...

Craigslist ad? Please post it on the blog..we need to critque it.

Eyeke said...

No way
I'll post another one tonight.

G said...

luckily you're more likeable than karl malone, or even the quality/quantity of stockton assists would do you no good...