SAT, DEC 20 TIME (ET)
Baltimore at Dallas 8:15
SUN, DEC 21 TIME
Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 PM
San Francisco at St. Louis 1:00 PM
New Orleans at Detroit 1:00 PM
Pittsburgh at Tennessee 1:00 PM
Miami at Kansas City 1:00 PM
Arizona at New England 1:00 PM
San Diego at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM
Houston at Oakland 4:05 PM
Buffalo at Denver 4:05 PM
NY Jets at Seattle 4:05 PM
Atlanta at Minnesota 4:15 PM
Philadelphia at Washington 4:15 PM
Carolina at NY Giants 8:15 PM
MON, DEC 22 TIME (ET)
Green Bay at Chicago 8:30 PM
8-7 in Pro picks this week. I'll take it.
Here's the bowl games
Wake Forest vs. Navy Washington, D.C.
Colorado State. vs. Fresno State Albuquerque
Memphis vs. South Florida St. Petersburg. Fla.
BYU vs. Arizona Las Vegas
Southern Miss vs. Troy New Orleans
Boise State vs. TCU San Diego
Hawaii vs. Notre Dame Honolulu
Florida Atlantic vs. Central Michigan Detroit
West Virginia vs. North Carolina Charlotte, N.C.
Wisconsin vs. Florida State Orlando, Fla.
Miami (Fla.) vs. California San Francisco
Northern Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech Shreveport, La.
NC State vs. Rutgers Birmingham, Ala.
Missouri vs. Northwestern San Antonio
Maryland vs. Nevada Boise, Idaho
Western Michigan vs. Rice Houston
Oklahoma State vs. Oregon San Diego
Houston vs. Air Force Fort Worth, Texas
Oregon State vs. Pittsburgh El Paso, Texas
Boston College vs. Vanderbilt Nashville, Tenn.
Kansas vs. Minnesota Tempe, Ariz.
LSU vs. Georgia Tech Atlanta
South Carolina vs. Iowa Tampa, Fla.
Georgia vs. Michigan State Orlando, Fla.
Nebraska vs. Clemson Jacksonville, Fla.
Ole Miss vs. Texas Tech Dallas
Kentucky vs. East Carolina Memphis, Tenn.
Buffalo vs. Connecticut Toronto
Ball State vs. Tulsa Mobile, Ala.
Picks with Spreads
Rose Bowl Game Presented by Citi
Penn State vs. USC (-9.5)Pasadena, Calif.
FedEx Orange
Cincinnati vs. Virginia Tech(+2.5) Miami
Allstate Sugar
Utah vs. Alabama (-10) New Orleans
Tostitos Fiesta
Ohio State vs. Texas (-9) Glendale, Ariz.
FedEx BCS National Championship Game
Florida (-3) vs. Oklahoma
Weekend plans include:
Annual "Friday Night before the Saturday before Xmas Tepanyaki Bash!" in Jordan Landing. Last year there was bloodshed. I expect nothing less.
Annual Saturday before Xmas McDonald's eating contest.
Family coming out on Saturday to do Xmas stuff. No dates this weekend.
6 comments:
Here's my action so far. I'm expecting much more.
Volante:
New England -7.5 over Arizona
Saints -7 over Detroit
NY Jets -4.5 over Seattle
San Diego +4 over Tampa Bay
Sant
Tennessee over Pitt
St Louis over San Fran
Washington over Philly
20 bones 2/1 odds Utes straight up.
I am a Utah man sir and I live across the green our gang it is the jolliest that you have ever seen our coeds are the fairest and each one's a shining star our yell, you'll hear it ringing through the mountains near and far.....WHO AM I SIR A UTAH MAN AM I A UTAH MAN SIR WILL BE TILL I DIE
Brandon's got:
Nebraska +7 versus Clemson
Utah +10 versus Bama
Jimmy's got BYU straight up. I picked BYU but I'm taking Arizona against him.
It is a sad day.
My oldest son is actually betting on BYU to win a bowl game.
Where did I go wrong?
LOL dad i'll bet on anything if the line's right.
Post a Comment