Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bring out yer dates!!! oh and my Gators line..

In  homage to Monty Python, I'm pulling my cart through town asking ye all to bring out yer dates and throw them on the wagon.
I'm going back to my 1 a week minimum starting this week. 
Hopefully I get feeling better. Left work early today with this stupid ear infection thing. 

I'm giving 10 points in the Gators-Bama game this weekend. That's more than Vegas is giving so I'm expecting some action! The Oklahoma-Missouri line is 17, I'm guessing Missouri covers and quite possibly wins the game. I'm taking Missouri +10 if anyone wants in.

If anyone has tickets to the Jazz-Hawks game in February and/or the Knicks game in March.. I'm interested. Gotta go support my Gators in the pros!

This weekend's schedule.. if anyone wants to attend:
Friday-Bliss at Huka Bar
Saturday day-Lumpys downtown watching football
Saturday night-hopefully balls deep in someone's daughter
Sunday- Football, location TBA

5 comments:

Eyeke said...

P Volk wants 5 on Missouri, giving me 10 points.

Eyeke said...

J sant has 5 on Oklahoma -10 and taking the cowboys heads up over the steelers.

Eyeke said...

Volante giving me 17 on missouri and giving me 33 on UCLA.

bgmerrell said...

I got Alex this shirt for Christmas:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/TEE_LOGO/MP079~Monty-Python-I-Fart-in-Your-General-Direction-Posters.jpg

Eyeke said...

That's money!