Saturday, December 27, 2008

Weekend preview and funny comic



Click on it to read it larger.
Thought this was funny.


Went and played poker last night. Kim was a wonderful host as always, and graciously took pots of $50 and $70 respectively. P finished 2nd in the first game, I finished 2nd in the second game. We played 21 for a while between games, and I finished up $2.75. Ended up walking out of there down 18 bucks between P and I. Not bad for a fun night. Pat's family made up the rest of the players and were a blast.


Today I work, tonight I'm going to try to find something entertaining to do. Schwarz has offered up his sister as a date option, she seems really nice. Texted with her off and on for a few hours last night.

2 comments:

Voice said...

...then two Schwarz's let you down in one night. Sorry bro.

Anonymous said...

haha.. the comic is sadly relatable.