Tuesday, December 2, 2008

+20 baby!

Changing some things up for the Blog. Still mainly going to focus on the female drama that is my life but I'm going to try to diversify a little.

At the request of many.. I'm linking my boy Mark's video. 
Awesome group and even better dude. Loyal blog follower from that first fateful Sunday when this whole project started.





I'm also going to start picking sporting events and taking 5 dollar bets on any game people want. You've got to man up and place your bets in the comments so they stick though.  If you don't live near me.. don't worry I'll hook it up over PayPal. If you want to bet NFL, pick at least 4 games so I've got a chance.  I'm guessing guys at work will be all over this.

Here's the NFL games and my Prediction in bold.  Not picking points just straight up. If you want to make any requests let me know, I'll take action on about any game. 

Week 14
THU, DEC 4TIME (ET)TVRESOURCESLOCATION
Oakland at San Diego8:15 PMNFLTickets  | TravelQualcomm Stadium
SUN, DEC 7TIME (ET)TVRESOURCESLOCATION
Jacksonville at Chicago1:00 PMCBSTickets  | TravelSoldier Field
Minnesota at Detroit1:00 PMFOXTickets  | TravelFord Field
Houston at Green Bay1:00 PMCBSTickets  | TravelLambeau Field
Cleveland at Tennessee1:00 PMCBSTickets  | TravelLP Field
Cincinnati at Indianapolis1:00 PMCBSTickets  | TravelLucas Oil Stadium
Atlanta at New Orleans1:00 PMFOXTickets  | TravelSuperdome
Philadelphia at NY Giants1:00 PMFOXTickets  | TravelGiants Stadium
NY Jets at San Francisco4:05 PMCBSTickets  | TravelCandlestick Park
New England at Seattle4:05 PMCBSTickets  | TravelQwest Field
Kansas City at Denver4:05 PMCBSTickets  | TravelInvesco Field at Mile High
Miami at Buffalo4:05 PMCBSTickets  | TravelRogers Centre
St. Louis at Arizona4:15 PMFOXTickets  | TravelU of Phoenix Stadium
Dallas at Pittsburgh4:15 PMFOXTickets  | TravelHeinz Field
Washington at Baltimore8:15 PMNBCTickets  | TravelM&T Bank Stadium
MON, DEC 8TIME (ET)TVRESOURCESLOCATION
Tampa Bay at Carolina8:30 PMESPNTickets  | TravelBank of America Stadium


Going to see Royal Bliss Friday at Huka. I'm hoping to take Natalee but we'll see. I've got backup dates lined up so I'm going to give her a day to decide.  May take the new stripper girl I'm interested in. Met her Sunday and didn't get her #.. but Taisha says she asked about me and I came across her posting on Craig's List tonight. I totally wrote her. I believe that finding her there is a sign that I'm going to marry her. :)

If you're not watching Mayne Street on espn.com you're missing out. Here's the webisode for today. Hilarious. 




I'm not cutting my hair in protest of an undetermined atrocity. I'll post a pic soon. The online dating gig is slowing up, really going to need my loyal readers to start coming through. I can't provide the humor without dates!
More picks next post, Including me giving points in the Gators game saturday!



2 comments:

Mark Dago said...

Thanks for the propers! The game is TIED! 17 up! Go Gators...I want the UTES to smash Saban in the Sugar!!!

G said...

betting over a blog, something new for me.