Krystle's back, Kind of.
She emailed me. She apologized for how things went and tried to explain. I am willing to give her another chance. She's already being shady though. I'm glad things are on good terms again but I'm not putting any effort in for a while.
Taisha's coming over tomorrow. It's amazing how she appears when there's another girl around. She's like that creepy stalker boyfriend who won't date you but won't let you be with anyone else. I dunno.. I'm just guessing. I've never been that guy promise.
Friday night was great. We started drinking at 4:30 at the Lonestar. After 8 Jameson and cokes I decided I had better head out before I was too drunk to drive. The weather was horrible. I went like 5 mph the whole way home. I figure if you're going to drunk drive you may as well do it in a traffic jam and snow storm. No cop is going to mess with you.
I picked my little brother Ryan up and headed to tepanyaki for our annual Friday before Xmas Sushi eatoff. Took over an hour to drive over there. Even though I had a DD with me I was still driving and I really had to piss. Luckily, I had a 2 liter bottle in the back seat from the last time I was drinking and driving so I just peed in it. Ryan was a trooper and held the steering wheel.
By the time we arrived, Holm and Ipsen were already enjoying some sushi. I should have taken pictures. I'm still learning how to be cool, next time I will. We ate some awesome sushi and drank a ton. Came out of there down 100 bucks and really trashed. I let Ryan drive this time.
Holm and Ipsen went home. "P" (that's what I call my brother) and I went to Liquid Joe's to see Royal Bliss. I love them. Their first album was amazing from start to finish and what I've heard of the new one it will be too.
On the way to Joe's, I called April. She was cleaning her fiance's house while he was at the Temple. I totally unloaded on her and went double barrel emo. I was bawling and had a complete breakdown. It was awesome. I could feel a downswing coming before I called her and I just wanted to get it over with so I could start swinging up. She took the full attack and I feel really bad. I truly love her. She doesn't deserve that shit.
Concert was great. P met some chicks.. I spent most of my time trying to fight people and hanging out with Steenburg. I love that kid. Got home about 3am.. Work was going to suck.
Saturday we had to work half the day by default, so I signed up to work the whole day and get paid for it. I'm a genius. I showed up like an hour late and then went to McDonald's to help pick up breakfast for the floor. I was still drunk. I worked til 4 and was probably a little better than half-speed by the end of my shift. My family came out and we had pork chops and stuffing. yum. That was about it.
Sunday I watched football. I went about even with my picks overall, but the games people took action on I was successful with.
I'm also doing well with my bowlgame picks. 4-1. Lots of games left though.
Today at work was lame. Getting drivers home for Christmas is the worst thing ever. Went to lunch with Natalee and Holm though. I love Cafe Rio, I could eat something different there every day and never get tired of it. Especially if Natalee was there with me.
I finally threw the pee-filled bottle away after work today. Luckily it's 15 degrees here and not 90 or my car would have been ripe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
dude, seriously, call me before you ever think of driving drunk again. Please
DUDE!
When your eyes are all squinty you can see so much better in the snow.
You ate sushi without me? I'm crying IRL
At least you didn't drink from the pee bottle this time. LOL
Cafe' Rio is great. One of the owner's of Cafe' Rio bought Darris's from Grandma H..
Merry X-mas
does autotrader have a stat for easy to pee in a bottle while driving for cars?
you drove after 8 drinks! holy smokes. hehe love ya bud.
Post a Comment