Here's what happens the day after having your balls stomped on by a 19 year old with an overbite.
Today is Pat's BBQ day, that makes me happy. I'm not going to be able to go see my girl but I will eat cornbread in rememberance of the body of thy waitress, and always remember her.
8 comments:
OMG, is that vest leather?
Never in my time have I seen a more handsome man. Please let me put my balls on your chin.
I'm not sure exactly what this vest is made of. It's definitely made with bits of real panther, that's how you know it's good.
J how did your anonymous texting go last night?
It went alright. Didn't stay anonymous for long, but I suspect nothing will really come of it.
you should bring me some BBQ. I want some.
J you can't tell her who you are. that totally screws me over.
I'm never hooking you up again.
E, I'm not driving anywhere looking like this.
JMC
Did the sun lamp not turn on today? What is going on with the bolo tie? No bullets?
We're going shopping for bolos tomorrow at lunch. No idea what I may buy.. I may buy a whole new wardrobe.
I just got a wild hair yesterday to go cowboy.
so far the chicks love it.
Post a Comment