Here's this week's NFL picks. No college games and first bowl games are the 20th so I'll pick the full schedule by the 18th. If you want to take any NBA games or any other event just comment it and I'll set a line.
Is it bad if I have the Vegas odds page bookmarked?
New Orleans at Chicago
Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Washington at Cincinnati
Detroit at Indianapolis
San Diego at Kansas City
Seattle at St. Louis
San Francisco at Miami
Buffalo at NY Jets
Tennessee at Houston
Green Bay at Jacksonville
Minnesota at Arizona
Denver at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Baltimore
New England at Oakland
NY Giants at Dallas
Cleveland at Philadelphia
10-6 this week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
J Sant has the following:
New Orleans +3
Dallas +3
Arizona straight up
Baltimore straight up
I can't believe I'm giving points on those games. The things I'll do to get Sant's diaper money.
Post a Comment