Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Havoc..


Craziest movie I've seen in a long time.
Havoc with Anne Hathaway is awesome. The plot is retarded but seeing the chick from this Shit-tastic film get naked like 10 times.. plus some other chicks.. was great. It wasn't just nudity though. It was raw. These rich, dumb socal hotties decide they're sick of their poser boyfriends and decide to go get involved with real mexican gangsters. At one point they get "sexed into the gang," it's disturbing.The best part is, through the whole film some nerdy kid is filming the main actress and asking her about her life. It's an amazing look into how pathetic and lonely someone can be, even if they're beautiful.
Yesterday was great. Pat's BBQ was great for lunch and dinner. I didn't hit on the waitress but mainly because I had too large of an audience. I'll ask her out soon enough if things don't work out with the few I've got going right now.
Texted all day with Krystle. She's the girl I met at the strip club.. then found on Craig's List. We're hanging out Thursday night and she's available all weekend so we'll see how things go.


6 comments:

Voice said...

Should I get you a video camera for Christmaas?

Eyeke said...

LOL!
Video blogging would be awesome. I don't think I have enough entertaining dates for that yet. I'm working on it. I'm going to post a Craigs List ad tonight to try to drum up some interest.

Anonymous said...

anne hathaway has awesome "mini-marshmellow" nipples, this is a must see for all.

Eyeke said...

I couldn't agree more, Mr. Anonymous.

This side of porn.. I've never been so turned on by a movie. Something about her pretending to be so innocent in other movies makes it that much better. It's like when Miley Cyrus finally does porn.
I'm counting down the days.

G said...

havoc rules indeed. if you want a more up to date movie with a healthy dosage of titters check out the wrestler. i'm not caught up on your shit and maybe you've already seen and blogged about it, but that is a risk i'm willing to take.

Eyeke said...

G
haven't seen it, I considerred it but after I heard that they were trying to get Rourke to wrestle in the WWE I just lost all interest.